Read my May Review here.
Read my April Citrus Lane Review here.
Read my review from our first month as Citrus Lane subscribers here.
This month we received:
- Disney Wet Bag from Bumkins. I love wet bags. I especially love HUGE wet bags. I think I'm going to very soon love huge wet bags even more when I am trying to fit cloth diapers for three in it. This is a big win! I've never tried a Bumkins wet bag before, but I love the bibs so I have high expectations for the quality. On Amazon, this sells for $14.81 though I couldn't find the exact pattern I received.
- A Straw Bottle from Skip Hop We received a straw bottle from Skip Hop in an earlier Citrus Lane box. So, while this is a pretty good little cup I'm really disappointed to get this in my box. I like the subscription box because it introduces me to new products and companies (like the Hero Bento Box from Goodbyn which I was initially skeptical of and after a month, am in LOVE with) so a repeat doesn't bring me value. That said, I actually do like this cup for the boys and we have a few others in the cabinet. (For more on this cup, see my sippy cup review post.) If you want a straw bottle, the bumble bee pattern I received sells for $10.95, but some of the other animals are as low as $5.99 (with prime shipping!).
- Pouch Puzzle from Mudpuppy This puzzle looks really cute, but isn't age appropriate. It says 2+ on the packaging! which isn't a big deal! but my boys are barely able to do the Wooden Puzzle from Melissa and Doug they received last month so this jigsaw puzzle with loose pieces isn't even close to doable. I have left this is the packaging and will bring it back out in a few months! The version I received is $11.82 on Amazon but other patterns were as low as $6.99 and the reviews are pretty stellar for the 2-3 crowd. I think ill closet this until Christmas.
- Once again, this months box contained food. Once again it had dairy. So once again I had to throw it away. Huge waste. This time it was Mighty 4 Bars from Plum Organics. I do appreciate that food items are always high quality and organic, but I hate that I can't specify my sons allergy. No value. At all.
- A coupon for an online bra fitting app. Just like I don't see the value in sample size products, I find a coupon a pretty useless thing to pay for in my box. No value. At all.
If you would like to subscribe to Citrus Lane, use my link and you get 50% off of your first month and I get store credits so I can try it out for one more month! And, just FYI, this post does contain Amazon Affiliate links. So, I did all the work and linked directly to the box products for you and in exchange I make a few pennies.