Like a good shampoo or a brush, what works for someone else's hair might not work for you. It might take 3-4 tries to find one you love. A lot depends on the color, texture, oiliness, and how you are styling your hair. But, you will eventually love dry shampoo. I promise.
And if you are a twin mom, dry shampoo is a twin mom essential!
Other suggestions from The Twin Super Mommies:
- Lush (powder not a spray)
- Batiste (less than $10 and comes in lots of yummy scents)
- Suave Professionals (this one was suggested as someone's favorite, but I have to add that I've tried it and wasn't impressed. Maybe it works better for your hair texture) -- available at WalMart
- Umberto (spray it at night so it has time to blend or it will leave your hair white)
- Dove (got a few votes. This one is sold at my local Target but always seems to be sold out!)
- Rockaholics (another more expensive brand)
- Kevin Murphy (another more expensive brand)
- Got2be Rockin' It
Ones that received on or more negative comment:
- Suave Professionals