Sometimes things happen throughout the week that are interesting and blog-worthy, but they just aren't a full post. Fragments for Friday to the rescue! All of those random thoughts collected over the week can go in one place: Fragments for Friday.
Not a Myrtle and I are so excited so offer you the chance to link up and share your Fragments for Friday. So jot your notes and link up with us!
- First off, glad y'all all survived the end. Good that earth is still here! Just as May 21, 2011 wasn't the rapture, December 21, 2012 wasn't the end of the world.
- Last night before bed, I looked at Casey and said "I certainly don't think the world is ending, but just in case, I love you and I will see you in heaven." He responded sweetly in kind, and then I ruined the tender moment: "When I get to heaven will I still be pregnant or will our boys be born, healthy, and praising God alongside us?" So, what's your answer? Not that it really matters since the Bible tells us we can't predict the time.
- Said to me by multiple strangers this week: "Oh, you've dropped! That baby is coming soon." What does this mean? Is dropping even a thing with twins?
- I have so very little in the way of fragments this week! I spent the entire week either sick or frantically cleaning and organizing. We had to get EVERYTHING off if the floor in our bedroom, the nursery, the guest room, and all the closets so we could get our new carpet installed! The carpet went in yesterday and we love it (better pictures coming soon!)
|The hallway: new padding and a bit of the new carpet being installed.|
- On Sunday, Casey and I played the parts of Mary and Joseph at church for the D6 Munger program. I shared this picture in my pregnancy week by week post, but feel the need to post it again!
- Our Christmas cards are in the mailbox to get sent today! I'll share them on Monday. I'm in love!
- You've all seen this bullet before, but I really want more guesses! We set up an online guessing site to enter your expectations for Pip and Pop. We would LOVE for ALL of you to play along! Go to http://www.expectnet.com/games/CassBoys to enter your guesses. We are really excited to see your thoughts!
- I had a check in with my OB this week and everything looked okay. It was a bit disappointing because it was my first appointment without an ultrasound so no new baby pictures or updates on their growth in the last two weeks. No ultrasound also meant I had to have a cervix check. In the interest of not getting TMI, I'll just say ouch.
- I truly believe in the power of prayer and know that God listens and responds. He is all-powerful, all-wonderful, and all-capable. He is capable of infinitely more than infinitesimally more than we can even imagine (Ephesians 3:20). On my heart:
- My sister-in-laws mom passed away Thursday evening. Prayers of comfort and peace for Amy and for my niece and nephew who lost their grandmother. Prayers for this family which has experienced so much loss the last few months.
- I am finally over the nastiest stomach bug and feeling better!
- Numerous twitter friends going through infertility treatments, pregnancy complications, bed rest, waiting for adoption or surrogacy, and the struggles of raising kids.
- @suzschmooz got a BFP during an acupuncture cycle. They were preparing for IVF in January. However, her beta numbers have been low so prayers for a viable and healthy pregnancy.
- Last week, @When20Meets30 lost her son, Cameron, born at 23w5d. His twin sister, Camden, remains in the NICU fighting.
- @EndoJourney's son MB remains in the NICU and needs prayers for his eyesight. His doctors are considering eye surgery.
- @RNPhotoGirl did not receive her Christmas miracle this year. FET was not a success. Offering her all the love and virtual hugs!
Write your own Fragments for Friday and link up with us!
Powered by Linky ToolsClick here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...
December Big Idea: