Sometimes things happen throughout the week that are interesting and blog-worthy, but they just aren't a full post. Fragments for Friday to the rescue! All of those random thoughts collected over the week can go in one place: Fragments for Friday.
Not a Myrtle and I are so excited so offer you the chance to link up and share your Fragments for Friday. So jot your notes and link up with us!
- Today I am heading to the cardiologists office to get my 24 hour heart monitor. I'll wear it continually until I go back tomorrow morning for an echocardiogram. Despite knowing this is completely precautionary and unlikely to show anything wrong, I'm still anxious.
- We set up an online guessing site to enter your expectations for Pip and Pop. We would LOVE for ALL of you to play along! Go to http://www.expectnet.com/games/CassBoys to enter your guesses. We are really excited to see your thoughts!
- Our nursery furniture is painted - well at least the dresser and changing table! And, the crib slats have been dry-fit (assembled but not permanently attached). Crib progress is being made!! Somehow getting the nursery painted has really increased my impatience. I want to start assembling and decorating the nursery NOW. I realize I sound a little like Veruca Salt from Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, but But BUT.
- I have had the same dream every night this week. I'm always sitting in NICU on Christmas Day with the boys. Sometimes it is just me in there. Sometimes Casey is with me. I can always hear Christmas Carols playing trying to make the NICU cheery. This is NOT okay. I am only 30 weeks at Christmas, so too early for Pip and Pop. How do I tell my dream head that Pip and Pop aren't allowed to come until January? No more preemie dreams!
- Remember when I first shared that I was pregnant and wrote that I'd still have non-baby stuff on my blog? I lied. But I didn't mean to! I just never realized that my life would be SO consumed with all things baby boy. And I certainly never thought it would start this early! I've been racking my brain for material for a non-baby/pregnancy blog post but I have absolutely NOTHING. Between bed rest, restricted activity, and taking it easy, I have done nothing blog-worthy in the past 27 weeks (eek!) since we got pregnant. I haven't done anything, made anything, or seen anything worthy of sharing. Probably because all of those require getting my very large pregnant belly out of bed. I'm tempted to apologize, but I don't really care. These boys have already become my whole life. My whole focus. My everything. And honestly, I'm okay with that.
- Now that we've all accepted this whole list is about the babies, I am using the Rockabye Baby Pandora station and every time I put my phone on my belly to play them music, I get serious dance parties in my belly! So so fun! They never danced like this when I played them regular classical music.
- I truly believe in the power of prayer and know that God listens and responds. He is all-powerful, all-wonderful, and all-capable. He is capable of infinitely more than infinitesimally more than we can even imagine (Ephesians 3:20). On my heart:
- My brother finally got results back from his repeat MRI. He is now going for a second opinion. Continued prayers for him, his wife, and their two little girls.
- Numerous twitter friends going through infertility treatments, pregnancy complications, bed rest, waiting for adoption or surrogacy, and the struggles of raising kids.
- @BabyBumpAhead was diagnosed with pre-eclampsia yesterday. Her OB has told her to prepare for delivery of her (surprise gender!) twins within the next week. She is currently not quite 35 weeks.
- Also, Kelley of @RNPhotoGirl has her FET tomorrow. After all of her heartache, I am praying so hard that she gets her Christmas Miracle.
Write your own Fragments for Friday and link up with us!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...