Today was my blood draw for my first Beta HCG. After we hear results from the doctor, we will take the rest of today to celebrate/mourn together and inform our families. If the result is good, we will have a blood draw for a second beta on Friday which will help determine if the (possible) pregnancy is viable.
We will wait until Friday to post an announcement to the blog so we can either have time to mourn privately or we can have the results of this second beta test before sharing.
Thanks for respecting our privacy.