For Obama (Sorry the quantity of Obama to McCain was about split but the Obama supporters weren't as funny!)
- is yes, we did!
- to anyone who is ´praying for our country´ because Obama won, you´re praying to the same God we´re thanking that he did.
- Thanking God! I don't have to move to Canada or Europe! Go Obama!
- is so thrilled about the new President OBAMA and the Dems dominating the house, and senate!!!!! i just continue to hope you people in cali voted NO on prop 8!
- thinks the judgement of this country has gone to shit after the win of socialism & the loss of what this country was founded on, free entrprise &...
- likes Daniel 2:21, God "removes kings and sets up kings".
- is thinking Spain looks pretty good right now...thank goodness my degree is in Spanish...I knew it would be handy one day!
- has decided its not so much the result that bothers her, but the rude liberals who don't know how to win with humility & grace.
- is pretty sure W just took up drinking again.
- is ready to slice her wrists with a rusty spoon...which would feel much better than being lead by a socialist.
- is in mourning....
- saw this coming just hope it won't be like Clinton's term. I hope I can at least have some respect for this guy once his term is up. (i'm guessing 8 years)
Unhappy About Spreading the Wealth
- just emailed my boss and asked for a pay cut, i need to work on my short game
- is looking forward to working less and making more money. Welfare...the perfect job.
- is celebrating the election results and the new taxes he wants so desperately to pay.
- is disappointed. And wondering if 'spreading the wealth around' means other people will help me pay off my student loans.
- was just told by Barack that "we will get there"....sounds like an exciting journey i wonder how much its going to cost me?
Glad It's Over
- is congratulations! Now can we change the subject!
- is annoyed at all the fair-weather fans of America. It's the same country as it was yesterday. I'm proud to be an American every darn day. Including today!
- is glad that people statuses are going to start referring to things other than politics.