- submitting my UTD application today! It is such a huge relief to have it submitted and done. Now all I can do is wait and pray that I get a TA position.
- finding a set of 12 of my Christmas dishes on e-bay - I'm the winning bidder right now at $20
but I think I might go ahead and use the buy it now (for only $75!) Woo Hoo!!Scratch that - the buy it now price disappeared.
- spending a fantastic Friday at the State Fair with the love of my life. (See pictures below or click here for larger view).
- hosting a great brunch this morning. I was asked for some of the recipes I used so I'll type them and post soon. Sadly, I didn't get my camera out so I don't have any pictures (and I was having a great hair day!)
- remembering to take off my Cowboys shirt before going out in public so I won't be too embarrased. (But don't worry Cowboys - I'll put it right back on next Sunday and cheering you to beat Tampa!)
- enjoying and overall fantastic weekend.
- realizing that it is only 40 days until the day after Thanksgiving! Christmas decorations will be coming out soon!
- getting tagged by two fabulous blogging friends, Lis Loves and A Pretty Peony. I actually already listed my four favorite things - so I'll direct you to this post.
- finding out I can buy a wedding shower gift for 30% off -- although I'm sure the beautiful bride isn't so joyful that her registry store (Linens and Things) is going out of business!
- catching up on all of my shows on the DVR this morning. (The reason I was able to devote my morning to TV is not joy --- seriously if there is a stomach bug in the world I catch it - and then get it 10x worse than the person who gave it me!)
(click to see larger view of pictures)