Now I need to list 6 things that make me happy and then pass this along to six other bloggers.
1) I'll start with the obvious. The thing in this world that makes me happiest is my little family. I spent all day yesterday with my husband wandering around the fair together and it was fantastic. There is no one else I would rather spend forever with. My puppy lights up my life every day. I'll have to get the video camera out and try and capture the incredible noises she makes when she is excited. She makes a rar-ing sound that is adorable.
3) My faith is what grounds me each and every day. Now that I am spending a lot more of time volunteering with The Salvation Army I am constantly thanking the Lord for the gifts He has given me and asking Him for the strength to go back another day and minister to and help so many people who haven't been as fortunate as I.
3) Curling up in front of the fireplace with a good book. I don't get to do this very often in Texas, but that just makes it even better when I do!
4) The smell of clean laundry. I don't enjoy doing laundry but I am truly addicted to that smell when things first come out of the dryer. mmmm
5) Sale signs. I love the challenge that goes a long with rummaging through sale racks and trying to get good deals. Nothing gets me more excited that a 60% off sign... except maybe a 70% off sign!
6) All of you! It is so great to be able to come online and catch with your lives. I started my blog as a way to not die of boredom during bed rest and didn't connect with other people at all until Mojito Maven convinced me at coffee one night that I need to read a few blogs. She started her blog not too much later and that's when I started checking out other people. It is incredible the connections that I have made with some of you even though I may not know you in real life.
Tagging 6 people is a bit harder because so many of you already have this!
3) Preppy Pettit (who found me on facebook - how cool is that!)