1) The lovely Nicole at Brown Eyed Girl & Her Beau gave me this
great award today. She just recently started blogging and is so much fun - and you just have to love a fellow Texan! Go check her our and read about her adorbale pup Daisy Mae!
I am going to pass this award on to a few people....
2) Sassy Engineer at A Pretty Peony is actually a person I know in realy life! I was so excited when I stumbled upon her blog (totally be accident) and saw her picture. I called me husband over and asked him if I was right.... and it was her! (Casey and I would love to have you and Mr. Engineer over for dinner - maybe we can invite The Taylors as well) You should all go check out how handy they are - the pictures of her brightly colored fiesta kitchen are so fun!
3) Miss Anne at Indefinately Definite has a great blog. Her header says "The World Needs a Little More Cupcakes and Sunshine" and I couldn't agree more. Miss Anne leaves the sweetest comments and I really appreciate them.
4) Lulu at Dirty Martini Diaries is so similar to me! She is currently planning her wedding (with some great McCain currents running through it) and I am so jealous that she might get to meet Seantor McCain AND Governor Palin at a fundraiser tonight!
5) I would also like to give a shout out (wow I can't beleive I just typed that) to Nina who is hosting the most incredible giveaway. On the basis of this giveaway alone I think she deserves a BFF award! These republican note cards are incredible! I could be the coolest girl at The Lake Highlands Republican Womens club if I wore her Palin pin and brought these pink and green notecards. If her giveaway isn't for you, you should totally check out her blog anyway.