In other news, yeah sorry I don't have any. It was a busy weekend doing house projects - nothing very exciting happened!
- We got the TV installed in the kitchen (yay!) I love to watch Wheel of Fortune while I cook. I swear food tastes better if I watch while I'm making it.
- Repaired one of the outside motion sensor lights and changed lightbulbs in most of them.
- Got the chandelier hung in the guest bath. Now all I need to do is fund hardware I like antique bronze. It sounds like an easy task - but it isn't. Not many places carry the brass anymore and a lot of the ones that do don't have backplates. Why does it matter - well that would be because all of the cabinets and drawers already have three holes drilled. So unless I want to fill them with wood putty, sand, fill, sand, fill, and then repaint, I need backplates.
- Repaired a hole in one of our eves.
- Took down the ugly lattice that was decorating our patio. It served no purpose, took away the access to the lights (you couldn't pt new lightbulbs in because the lattice was in the way) and was a great nesting place for creatures. I'm glad it's gone!
- Went to our first block party as homeowners. Okoberfest was nice - but we were the youngest people there by a few decades. We didn't stay the whole time. Hopefully the neighborhood Halloweed party is better.
- Watched the Cowboys game. Woo hoo Cowboys. Although they did make it hard to watch --- a game versus Cinci shouldn't have been close.
- Family dinner on Sunday. It's always nice to go visit the Miller Family Zoo.
- Now I am blogging while Casey studies - its finals week! He has his accounting final Monday and Economics final on Wednesday - wish him luck!