Some things you should know about me:
1. I’m 23
2. I got married over Labor Day weekend in 2006 to the love of my life and college sweetheart at my hometown church in McKinney, Texas. You can see wedding photos and our wedding web page here.
3. Casey and I just bought our first house – we live in the middle of Dallas in Lake Highlands. It is a huge change from The Loft.
4. My favorite colors are pink and yellow.
5. I don’t eat lemons but love limes. I drive waiters and waitresses crazy because I’ll send my water back if they give it to me with a lemon in it. I want a lime.
6. I rarely (if ever) drink soda. I’d rather have tea. Or milk.
7. I love to shop. Right now I am only buying things for the house.
8. I am obsessed with shoes. I have over 150 pairs of shoes, and right now I can’t wear any of them. My doctor gave me a list of approved shoe brands that I am allowed to wear for the first year after my ankle surgery – none of my pumps, strappy sandals, wedges, espadrilles, or even flip flops are on the list.
9. I started my blog long before I actually ever sat and read anyone elses. Now that I have started reading, I can’t stop.
10. I have no idea what I am doing with my life. I quit my job as an investment banker to go back to school and get my PhD – and then we didn’t move. I think I am going to apply to a different PhD program here in Dallas and start in January (maybe) but for right now I really love being a housewife.